Friday, July 2, 2010

7/1/10- Pirates vs Phillies

I was very excited for this game, because I just got a new camera.
I got to the stadium around 3pm, and was the first one in line.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
At 5, when the gates opened, me and the other ballhawks all raced into the bleachers to look for easter eggs, I found one. I was happy to be on the board early.
Below: LF bleachers.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
The bleachers were more filled than usual, cause the Phillies are in town.
My second ball was hit by, Lastings Milledge with a blast. The ball sailed over my head, I turned around and saw it bounce and I raced a Phillies fan for it, and I ended up with it.
Below: Phillies BP
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
The bleachers were too filled, the whole stadium was. And the Phillies weren't thrownin' many balls into the crowd.
Below: Pittsburgh Is Irate
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Click here to go to the website.
Below: Greenman!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
I have seen the greenman before, at a Penguins game, click here to read that post.
Below: Jimmy Rollins on "philsbook.com"
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Below: Octavio Dotel on scoreboard.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic


When I got home I took the 2 usual pictures.
Below: Everything I collected.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Below: Upclose on the 2 balls.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

SEASON STATS
2 balls at this game.
18 balls at 10 games this season.
1.8 balls per game (BPG)
37 LIFETIME/31 CAREER BASEBALLS

*Next game is the first game after the all-star break.

Search Amazon.com for mlb jerseys

No comments:

Post a Comment