Tuesday, July 6, 2010

NHL Free-Agent Pickups

Here's the deal, when its hockey season, I blog about hockey, when its baseball season I blog about baseball. And there has been some big hockey names goin' to new teams for the 2010/2011 season. The players are listed below.

1 - Alex Tanguay now plays for Calgary, last year with Tampa Bay.
2 - Sergei Gonchar signed with Ottawa, and it sucks because I just got his jersey in December, and now he's gone.
3 - Zbynek Michalek/Paul Martin - both signed with the Pens, to take Gonchar's spot.
4 - Colby Armstrong, I really hoped that the Penguins could have signed him, I miss Colby.
5 - Olli Jokinen started last season in Calgary, traded to the Rangers, and now back in Calgary.
6 - Johan Hedberg, just like Armstrong, I wish the Penguins could have brought Hedberg back.
7 - Mark Eaton, sad for the Penguins to lose a Defenseman like Eaton.
8 - Jaroslav Halak, this year, watchout for the Blues.
9 - Sergei Kostitsyn is not a bad pickup for Nashville, he will for sure help them out.
And I'm still bein' patient for Ilya Kovalchuk to sign, as of now, he's still out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment