Thursday, July 29, 2010

7/27/10- Nationals vs Braves (Nationals Park-Day 1)

I visited Washington DC/Gettysburg, PA for a few days, and I was in attendence for 2 Nationals vs. Braves games. I went to both of these games with my cousin Josh. Well for the first game there was a huge crowd at the gates because Stephen Strausburg(did I spell that right?) was scheduled to pitch, but was taken out of the lineup shortly before the game.

Me and Josh got to the stadium around 3:15pm, and the picture below is my first look at Nationals Park.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Me and my cousin both got ball#1 on the day from Livan Hernandez.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
When the Braves came out for BP, the seats were crowded, below is my view to my right.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
And my left...
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Shortly after I took those 2 pictures above, Jason Heyward blasted one into the seats and I picked it up.
Below: Jesse Chavez and Jason Heyward.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
After BP, I took the picture below of all 30 teams' logos.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Then me and Josh headed to our seats at the very top of Nationals Park.
Section 405 Row N Seat 30.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
I made a video of a Jason Heyward At-bat, which I will put at the end of this post.
When I got back to my hotel, I took the two usual pictures.
Below: Everything I collected at this game.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Below: Upclose on the 2 balls.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

SEASON STATS
2 balls at this game.
25 balls at 14 games this season.
1.78 balls per game (BPG)
44 LIFETIME BASEBALLS

No comments:

Post a Comment